quarta-feira, 26 de agosto de 2015

DUE SETTIMANE DI GIOIA - arrivederci, Europa

On Sunday, I woke up very early because I still had a few things to put away. When I was almost ready to leave, Estefany woke up (I was trying not to make too much noise, but it wasn't easy) and so she got up to say goodbye. Another hard moment for me...

I almost got lost in the elevator! I pressed the wrong button, because I'd confused the floors, but soon I understood what the mistake was and finally left the hotel, and headed to the station. I knew I 'd need to mark my ticket before getting on the train, but the machine wasn't working! I asked other people there for help, but it simply was not working. I got on the first train anyway, and luckily the ''controllore'' didn't check my ticket. It was a short but pleasant trip.
I got off  and soon marked the other ticket - this time the machine worked perfectly :)
And I didn't wait for long - the train to Rome was on time. Staying awake wasn't very easy, but I was sitting by the window so I could enjoy the view. 

These are the tickets:





When I arrived in Rome, I needed to choose a way to get to the airport - bus or train. Some people had told me the bus was a little cheaper, so I found the place to get the tickets and bought mine.

A little chaotic! apparently, the bus that goes to the other airport stops at the same point, so I could've easily ended up in the wrong place! But I didn't... I sat close to a door so I could quickly get off the bus and get my bag. 

I had a lot of time at Fiumicino, and part of it with the bag, but I arrived there really hungry, so I went to Mc Donald's to have "lunch". I spent a little time reading and checking my e-mails, until I could finally check-in. Without my bag, I decided to walk around the airport, to see the parts I still hadn't seen. In the end, time passed more quickly than I had thought :)




However, the flight to Lisbon had a little delay... not a big deal actually, but I was already tired of waiting. During the flight I was ok, but I arrived in Portugal feeling bad - probably because of the dinner. Then I had some snacks and got a Pepsi, and had very little time before the departure.

When I finally entered the plane, I started feeling even worse. It took me a while to get better, I had to refuse the first meal because I thought eating at that moment wouldn't help at all... Fortunately, after the meal the lights went off and I could sleep enough to be ok.

I tried listening to music or watching some stuff on TV (one of the titles I chose was Into the Woods, but I had one of the meals while watching it so I didn't pay much attention to some parts - I think I watched half of the movie), because this time I didn't talk to other passengers, so it was a tiring flight :(

Anyway, I arrived in São Paulo, got my bag and looked for a place to sit down and recharge the cell phone's battery so I could call my mother. She needed to know what time I was gonna arrive in Porto Alegre. I walked a lot to find out how and where I'd have to go in order to try to change my next flight time. It was actually very easy and I got a flight a few hours earlier than planned.
Once again I tried to read a little, I had a snack, bought candies for my family and went to the check-in queue. All I wanted was enter the plane as soon as possible...

The last flight was fast, and sometimes I talked to a man next to me - he had seen the Portuguese airline label attached to my backpack and asked if I was coming from Portugal, and he told me a lot of things about the places he'd been to there.

I arrived in Porto Alegre, got my bag, and soon my mother picked me up and took me home... I can't say that it was a nice feeling though... getting home felt strange...
Anyway, I was back, with my bag full of things and my heart filled with good memories.


Nenhum comentário: