terça-feira, 28 de julho de 2015

DUE SETTIMANE DI GIOIA - Roma


Saturday was a long day!

It took us a few hours to get to Rome (about 4), but time passed by quickly. I tried to sleep a bit but it was not easy - especially having one of the guys from Costa Rica trying to take a picture of me sleeping...
It was nice anyway, I could listen to the guys practicing 'Volare' for the karaoke, and sometimes I talked to other students.

Before arrving near Colosseo, we said goodbye to some people who were leaving (including Solange and her parents), they got off the bus a few minutes before us. Another sad yet beautiful moment, really touching.


Fortunately, it was a really beautiful day, sunny and not very cold :)

I admit that I had to take a look at Rome's map to remember the names of some places we've seen... we started with Colosseo and Foro Romano (but I couldn't take good pictures)





We walked a lot, and we quickly saw Fontana di Trevi (not exactly a beautiful sight that day, because of the restoration) and later headed to Piazza Spagna.



Then we had only 40 minutes to have lunch! I had a calzone - again - in a small place with Estefany and some Brazilian students.
I really needed to go to the bathroom, so I found a gelateria, near Pantheon, and considering I was there already, I had to buy an ice cream - a really nice choice, it was great!




Later, we went to Piazza Navona, a crowded place, full of bars and restaurants.





After a few minutes, we saw Castel Sant'Angelo and headed to Vaticano, our final destination. It had been about 6 hours walking and I was really tired, looking forward to the time to go to the bus.



When we finally arrived in San Severino, I was not feeling well, and I was sad because I knew that was probably the moment I would have to say goodbye to the guys (except for Anibal, who had left the day before). It was very hard, I could barely speak, so I basically just hugged them before going to the hotel. I wish I could have gone out with them later, but unfortunately I had a lot to do, so I couldn't have gone even if I had been feeling better...

So I started to organize my things, and it took me a while to get better and finish everything. I went to bed sad because my time there was about to end...


* just one more picture to close this post happier:





Nenhum comentário: