domingo, 21 de junho de 2015

DUE SETTIMANE DI GIOIA - last tears...

My exam was on Friday morning, at 9. I hadn't studied, because I really wanted to see what I had truly learned, and not simply memorized. When I arrived at Edulingua, I met Ana and Anibal, and then I noticed everybody was having the exams in the same classroom - a whole group of level 1 and 3 students from level 3. 

It was a long and tiring exam, but not exactly hard. The listening and vocabulary were the the most difficult parts, grammar was easy, reading a little strange and writing made me cry once more! I had to write about Facebook, and somehow I started writing about the people I'd met during my trip and said Facebook was going to help us keep in touch (but I'm not sure if I still believe this now... anyway, I made few mistakes and got 20/20 in the writing!!! almost unbelievable!)

After I left the exam - exhausted - I met the students during the break and went to class. I got surprised when I saw my teacher looking at my exam, amazed that I hadn't made any mistakes in one of the grammar parts!! At the end, my Brazilian classmate (who was also about to leave) and I recieved our certificates and we all took a picture together.

Many things happened at the same time after that, one of them was Deborah giving me a cute gift:


It took me a while to notice my final grade was 100! Only a few weeks afterwards did I ask my teacher about it, because when the school's coordinator showed me the exam that day, the grade I saw was different, so I was confused... but in the end everything makes sense.

I had lunch with Estefany and the guys (not pizza this time, but a huge calzone!), took a quick walk with her and went back to the hotel, because I really needed to sleep!

In the afternoon we went to the train station because Ana was leaving :( a very sad moment, but also beautiful - so nice the way some people got really close, they looked like a family.

Estefany and I walked for some more time, and we took some pictures in the public garden (fortunately, the weather was great that day!)


I had arranged to have dinner with the Brazilian women I'd worked with for the international dinner, so we could celebrate, and in a way it was also a farewell for 2 of us :( The girls made pasta, it was really nice! Deborah was also there and some people from Argentina showed up inviting us to join them somewhere later, but in the end I couldn't find out where they were so I went back to the hotel. We would need to wake up early on Saturday, because of the trip to Rome! 

Nenhum comentário: