sexta-feira, 5 de junho de 2015

DUE SETTIMANE DI GIOIA - pizza, gelato and opera (and pasta too)


On Thursday, our teachers told us what the school's surprise was - an opera presentation that evening!

In the beginning I got sad and a little angry because it meant the karaoke evening (initially supposed to be that Friday) would be only the next week... and my group hadn't even started practicing... actually, I'm still upset I couldn't be there or watch most of the presentations :(
But later I ended up ''accepting'' the schedule changes and looked forward to the opera :)

In the morning, we had an 'outside'' activity - it was the second one, the first had been the week before, a little more interesting. Basically, this time we had to interview people around and prepare a newspaper report... it was a bit hard, because I worked with Deborah (just like the week before and many other times, and I always liked working with her) and she was nearly voiceless, and I was extremely sleepy... not to mention I didn't feel ok interviewing people out of the school...

I had lunch near the hotel with Estefany, Anibal and Iván - pizza again! Time went by very quickly, but I had a lot of fun with them \o/

We went back to the hotel to rest for a while because in the afternoon we had a different culture activity at Edulingua - a game! ''Who wants to be a millionaire?'' We made 4 teams (mine had only women and we named it ''Belle donne''), and there were prizes for 3 of them (more pizza!). I didn't care about the prize anyway, and the game was very funny.

After that, Estefany and I took a walk, we went to a bookstore and newstand, I don't remember where else, and later met some people at Gelateria.it - that's when I had the gelato (ice cream). Also a very good time :)

And then we had to get ready for the opera... I don't remember the name of the company now, but the opera is ''L'elisir d'amore'', a very simple and funny love story. There were 3 singers and a ''narrator'' who helped telling us some parts of the story, and also played the piano. Very beautiful!

Here is a picture showing 2 of the great singers - again, from Edulingua's Facebook



And after the opera, we headed to Birreria again... it was a farewell gathering, because some people were going to leave the next day, some other on Saturday :(
It wasn't exactly a happy evening for me, but at least I had nice pasta (I had seen Anibal eating it the week before and thought of trying it - especially because it had peas and ham!).

Here is a picture of some of the girls, probably waiting for the beer and snacks...



I should have gone back to the hotel early, but I didn't. And I remember I started crying again when I was telling the guys I believed the most wonderful thing about the trip was having met such amazing people... And they were really really nice (Iván, Nicolas and Ana even hugged me) and soon the tears were gone, and we talked for some more time before Estefany and I left. 
I think I went to bed at about 3 am! Which means I didn't sleep more than 4 hours before my exam - but that's the next post...


Nenhum comentário: