sexta-feira, 29 de maio de 2015

DUE SETTIMANE DI GIOIA - Gubbio

On Wednesday, we had class in the morning, and I had lunch in a very good pizzeria with Estefany, Ana, Iván, Nicolas and Anibal (but I may have forgotten somebody, I sometimes don't trust my memory that much...). The only time there I had a ''quattro formaggi'' dish - and I love things with 4 formaggi.

In the afternoon, we had a trip to Gubbio :)
On our way there, I talked to Iván for some time, it was very nice! I also tried to take a few pictures, but it was not easy... here is one of them



Gubbio is very interesting! A medieval city, really beautiful.
Uunfortunately, my camera ran out of battery soon after we got there, so these 2 pictures are all I have...



this one is a theatre, I think...



I really liked this trip - the place is nice and the weather was good. I had great ice cream too! twice \o/

While we were going back to San Severino, the guide/teacher told us there was going to be a surprise at Edulingua the next day, and therefore some changes regarding our schedule. I got really curious!

After that, I remember there was a moment I started to cry, wondering how much I was going to miss everything and everybody later... 
But then, some minutes before arriving in San Severino, I started talking to Deborah, we shared some ideas about teaching, it cheered me up a little :)

I didn't go out that evening, so I just had some snacks in the room and later went to sleep.

Nenhum comentário: