terça-feira, 12 de maio de 2015

DUE SETTIMANE DI GIOIA - 2 more days...

On Wednesday, we had class in the morning and in the afternoon we had time to prepare the food for the international dinner (cena internazionale).

I joined the girls from my group to help them make our posters and our ''docinhos'' (brigadeiro, beijinho, cajuzinho), which in the end got the best sweet prize!

Here's a picture of  them (grazie mille, Iván!)



In the evening, all the countries presented their food and drink, it was really interesting. We could learn a little about typical dishes from Brazil, Argentina (the champions, with 'empanadas'), Mexico, Costa Rica, Spain, Australia, Finland and Libanon. And there was also pizza!

On Thursday I had lunch at Edulingua after the class, and in the afternoon we went to Caldarola and Tolentino.
In Caldarola we visited a castle! It was really cold there because there wasn't much sun in many rooms, but it was amazing - really beautiful :)






In Tolentino, we saw a beautiful church and later had time to go shopping. I finally managed to buy a new zaino (backpack) - mine wasn't strong enough so before arriving in Europe I realized I shouldn't travel back home using it.

I don't remember taking pictures in Tolentino, so here is another one I took in Caldarola :)





Nenhum comentário: