sexta-feira, 1 de maio de 2015

DUE SETTIMANE DI GIOIA - first things first...


So, I've decided to write about my trip to Italy. It was an amazing experience :) way much better than I would've ever imagined!!!

It all started in November. I was checking my e-mail after work and I saw a Facebook post (by oriundi.net) with this ad:



Spring in Italy? I liked the idea... the prices seemed reasonable... well, why not?

I started to gather a little more information, and it took me some weeks to make up my mind.

I asked my parents for help, because I knew I wouldn't have the money for everything :( But my 30th birthday was going to be soon, so they gave me the flight tickets as a gift.

And basically, I ended up having only 3 months to prepare everything... I didn't even have an updated passport! But 3 months were enough, everything was ok, and my journey started on March 28...

[to be continued]



* I wasn't looking for this, I wasn't even thinking of going abroad soon, but, luckily, this ad changed everything. Now I know I would've loved spending more time there, and I'll surely consider this next time I travel - no idea when it'll be possible...



Nenhum comentário: