domingo, 17 de maio de 2015

DUE SETTIMANE DI GIOIA - La Birreria!

Birreria del Borgo is a very cozy place with great food. Many people there loved the ''ventotto'' (28 - because we ordered food using the menu's numbers), I think it's one of their most popular hamburgers, but I haven't actually tried it. However, I had really good fried chicken and also pasta!

The important thing about Birreria is not the food though... I've been there 3 times only, but all of them were awesome!! Because of the people, doubtlessly :)

I'm not good at saying goodbye, and sometimes I feel I may not have said enough, so I'll not use this text to talk about Birreria itself, but about some of the amazing people I've been there with.

[I'm only writing about the people I talked to the most, but there were more people who shared the table with us there. And I'll go in alphabetical order, because no order would be fair anyway - and it doesn't really matter, does it?]


Ana
She's extremely funny and smart, and she taught us some very important things, such as proverbs - I'll memorize the glass thing one day! haha
In the beginning it was a little hard to understand her, but then when we talked in Italian it was ok. 
And she convinced me I must go to Spain. Moreover, she convinced me I have to go to Valencia, for Las Fallas, and I really want to! Even though it hasn't been easy to find her online because of the time zones, I'm glad we can still talk once in a while :)

Anibal
Before talking to him I thought he was weird, but then we started talking and I noticed he is weird indeed haha... but in a good way:) I tend to enjoy talking to people who are different from the ''crowd'', and he was no exception.
Apparently we share some tastes and opinions, so the conversation really seemed to flow.
Oh, and he can imitate Sean Connery's voice really well!

Estefany
Like I said before, best roommate ever!!
When I decided to share a hotel room with a student, I was a little worried, because I didn't know what to expect. But things were really nice, we could communicate easily and I'm very very happy that we still talk to each other often :)
She's a great person, very intelligent and funny (she has a peculiar laughter I really liked hearing haha), and it was great to 'explore' the town with her!

Iván
Basically, one of the nicest people I've ever met! Talking to him was always easy and enjoyable, and he often helped me understand the others speaking Spanish :)
There were moments it felt like I had known him for ages, it seemed that I could talk to him about anything - and he's really good at giving advice.
I must also say he's very brave! Hopefully one day I'll be able to travel like this too...   

Nicolas
He's not just another smart and funny guy, he also has the amazing ability to sound like a native speaker in different languages haha... if I hadn't listened to him in Spanish, I wouldn't have believed he is not Italian (isn't he? really?).
He made people laugh many times, but it doesn't mean we can't have a more serious/sensible conversation with him too. And his voice singing 'Volare' (especially while we were going to Rome) is still on my mind :) 

Solange
Although we didn't talk much in Italy, I could notice she's a very nice girl. Luckily things have changed, and now I think she's the one I've been talking to the most recently - and I've been learning a lot of Spanish!! \o/
We have many things in common, and even when we speak different languages the conversation really flows (sometimes it's like we can read each other's minds haha)


A little message to all of you

If someone asks me what my best memory of Italy is, I can only say it's the people I've met there. 
I've seen beautiful places, I've had great gelati and cornetti, I've learned a lot of stuff, but this trip wouldn't have been so special without you...

I really wish I can see you again,
you have (and I believe you always will) a very special place in my heart!!


Nenhum comentário: