segunda-feira, 4 de maio de 2015

DUE SETTIMANE DI GIOIA - flying...


...It was going to be my first plane trip by myself, and I have to say that I don't really like planes, so I wasn't exactly calm...


I had to run to get my first flight, from Porto Alegre to São Paulo, but everything was ok. I think I slept a little, I ate peanuts, the flight was not long... but then I finally arrived at Guarulhos airport. I had to walk a lot to find where I'd have to do the next check-in, and I had my bag for a lot of time. I still had it when I had lunch... I needed to wait for some hours, I read a little (Machado de Assis), I surfed the web for a few minutes, but I couldn't help feeling bored. And the next flight, to Lisbon, was a little late =[

But again, everything was ok. In the plane I started practicing a little... English? Yes, I talked to some foreign people, like a very nice English guy who sat beside me. The food was ok and I could rest a little, so I was fine when I arrived in Portugal. I didn't have a lot of time, so I just went to the bathroom and later got a Kibon's ''sorbet'', and soon I entered the plane.





And then, going to Rome, I could speak a little... English again? Yes, there was a lovely lady beside me and we talked a little. She was born in Ecuador, but she's married to an American man and they live in Florida.
Once again the food was good :) and I arrived very well in Italy.

But it took me a while to start finding the places I needed to find at Fiumicino. That airport is very strange! Anyway, I ended up finding the meeting point, and after lunch (McDonald's) I didn't have to wait for too long. Soon I found some people from the school and the students, and we headed to San Severino \o/

Nenhum comentário: