sexta-feira, 22 de maio de 2015

DUE SETTIMANE DI GIOIA - Verona

On Sunday (Easter, by the way), we were supposed to be at the station at 5am!!
I think it took us over 6 hours to arrive in Verona, and it wasn't exactly a good time... some people felt really bad (I was one of them) and the weather didn't help much :(

When we arrived in Verona, it was cloudy but not raining. I couldn't really enjoy this trip, because I felt bad and it was very cold. I can't even remember most of the places we've been to... but we started near the Arena - here's a picture we took there:



One of the places I remember seeing is Giulietta's house (it was crowded, I guess it's always crowded). I'm not exactly a fan of Romeo and Juliet, so it doesn't matter much how real this is... we were told the house didn't belong to a family named Capulet, but somehow it became Juliet's house and people love going there. I didn't take a picture of Giulietta's statue (it's supposed to bring good luck if you touch it), but I liked her "balcone" (balcony)




I have no idea what this is, but it looked beautiful so I took a picture anyway...



We walked a lot and I was feeling hungry, so unfortunately I didn't pay attention to the names of the places we saw, and I took few pictures.

But I know this is supposed to be Dante Alighieri:)



I had lunch with some Brazilian students in a small restaurant. After this I got a little better, but not enough to pay attention to everything the teacher/guide was telling us... so, instead of writing, I'll just show you some pictures for now:




one more selfie (I got this picture and also the one near Arena from Edulingua's Facebook page) 



We had some free time to go wherever we felt like, I just walked a little to buy a few things for my grandmothers, and talked to some students while we were waiting for the rest of the group. Some people (including my roommate) didn't go back to San Severino because they'd decided to spend the night in Verona or Venezia (which was Monday's trip). 
I went to the hotel, had some snacks and soon went to sleep... it was a very tiring day! the good thing is that I could sleep a lot again and recovered \o/ 

Nenhum comentário: