domingo, 17 de maio de 2015

DUE SETTIMANE DI GIOIA - I don't speak Spanish! (not yet)


On Friday, I had lunch with Estefany (after the morning class) and in the afternoon there was a very nice culture class about Italian habits. After that I went to Bar Centrale with a lot of students speaking Spanish. That was when I met amazing people from Argentina and Spain... but sometimes they would speak only Spanish and I'd get a little lost... luckily, some of them translated a few things for me - gracias! 

At Bar Centrale we had 'aperitivo' (I'll explain this later, wait for it). Some girls had Spritz, which is really good, and I had a drink made with prosecco and peach, also good and not too strong (I actually drank it kinda quickly, and I'm not used to doing so...).

After a really good time at Bar Centrale, we headed to Birreria del Borgo (more about it later), where I spent several hours, having a lot of fun too \o/


There was a trip to San Marino on Saturday, but I decided not to go - I thought it was going to be too tiring, because on Sunday we were going to Verona.

So I spent the day resting (it feels so nice when we can simply sleep without worrying about what time to wake up, isn't it?), checking e-mails, saving the pictures I'd taken, and watching TV for a while (basically I watched Nickleodeon TV shows, with the sound in Italian, interesting...)
I also walked for a while around the town, the weather was ok so I could enjoy it. But I looked for some places I couldn't find :/

In the evening, I met some people at Bar Centrale again, but it was raining and really cold... I had a toast and soon went back to the hotel.


* And I've decided I need a post just to talk about Birreria and some of the people I went there with...

Nenhum comentário: