sexta-feira, 29 de maio de 2015

DUE SETTIMANE DI GIOIA - birthday at Bar Centrale


Monday was a holiday in Italy (Lunedì dell'Angelo), so we didn't have class. Some students stayed in San Severino, and I had lunch with Ana - my first pasta there! We spent some hours talking, it was really cool!
I took a nap in the afternoon and didn't do much... in the evening I met some people at Birreria, but we didn't stay really long. 

On Tuesday, the morning class was a little later (30 minutes actually). I had lunch with Estefany and in the afternoon we had one more class, about art - very interesting and funny! A bunch of students went to the supermarket and then I had to wait for a while before going out again because it was Estefany's birthday.
Some people were preparing a little surprise at Bar Centrale - including a cake! One of the Brazilian girls let me know when everybody was there, so Estefany could arrive after all of them.
As soon as we arrived we sang ''Tanti Auguri'' (the Italian Happy Birthday).
It was great!! We had a lot of fun there, talking and drinking and taking pictures \o/


I got some pictures from Iván's Facebook (grazie!)
This first shows the moment we arrived at Bar Centrale :)



and I really like this one too...




Nenhum comentário: