sexta-feira, 8 de maio de 2015

DUE SETTIMANE DI GIOIA - meeting people, seeing places...

It's difficult to summarize my first days in San Severino Marche, but I'm going to try...

It took us about 4 hours to get there, but it was a pleasant time. I slept a little, took some pictures, there was a movie on TV, and we had a quick stop (sure, people needed to go to the bathroom, and buy some things). We got off the bus in groups, according to where we were going to stay. I was staying in the hotel, and while I was there waiting for the elevator I found out who my roommate was: Estefany, a really nice Mexican girl (best roommate ever!). We were hungry, so soon after leaving our luggage in the room we headed for a pizza place. Back to the hotel, we started organizing our stuff. Luckily I slept really well - I must say that the hotel room's bed was great, so sleeping there was not a problem :)

On Monday we had an eventful morning at Edulingua - the principal introduced us to the school and showed us around, we had colazione (breakfast) and a guided little tour around the town.


After the tour we had lunch at school. I met some of the Brazilian students, they are very nice :)
And from 2 to 6 we had classes. I was in the smaller group, only 6 people (5 in the 1st day), and I met one of the sweetest students there: Deborah, an Australian girl who's a language teacher too! 

In the evening I walked a little with Estefany (we had to find a place to eat, which was not really difficult), and later joined a nice Libanese guy (ok, this is the point I probably have to explain that everyone I met was really nice, so I won't need to repeat it again later), but unfortunately I wasn't feeling ok so I had to leave them and go back to the hotel to sleep :/ I know they joined other people somewhere and had fun, but I really needed to rest...

On Tuesday we had class in the morning, and in the afternoon we had another tour around the town, but this time it was longer and he went to many interesting places. I took a picture of one of the most amazing views there:



We also went to a really beautiful theatre (Teatro Feronia) and a museum, where we were guided by some teenagers. Later many people needed to go to the supermarket, so did I. 

I had dinner in a pizzeria with some Brazilian students and also a German one I had talked to in the afternoon. My pizza was huge so I took half of it to the hotel (and had it for lunch the next day, sharing it with my roommate), and headed to a great gelateria where I'd had lunch, but I got a little lost before finally finding it! Many other students were there, I talked to some of them and also to some girls from the school staff. I had a lot of fun - and ice cream! - and ended up going to sleep late...

*just one more picture, I took it from Edulingua's Facebook page, I love it!



Nenhum comentário: